Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome to Birkdale!


I have so much information to update on here, I'm not sure where to start.

Chris and I closed on our first home togeter on September 5th. Since then we have been on a whirlwind of moving, house projects, marathon training, work, etc. This is such a difficult time to try and train for our marathon with everything else going on, but we're doing it as best we can. I want to post pics of our current projects we have 'almost' completed. Everything is still a work in progress.

Since we have closed, we have painted our kitchen, dining room, sunroom, and Chris's grandmother was kind enough to paint our office. Here are some before and after pictures. I normally wouldn't want to post these until everything was done and set up. As you can see, there is nothing on the walls yet, there are still boxes around the house, ladders, half of window treatments done, but I figure that if I wait to get everything done, I may not be posting until next year! :)


Dining room before we painted and changed the chandelier, and after...


kitchen before we painted and put new floors in-and a brand new fridge...thanks to my parents for the early wedding present!! (still many boxes and projects around.)


living room before new flooring, and after (with our tv mounted and new blinds)


the sunroom before painting (we still have to finish hanging curtains and bringing in furniture) and after...


I don't have a before picture of the office so I am going to hold off on posting that. We still have much work to do around the house, as you can see. Just wanted to get this posted since many of you have asked to see pictures, especially my family in NY.

More to come...











No comments:

Post a Comment